Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overated starter/Underated starter
(05-02-2020, 02:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Overrated:  Gio Bernard.  I love the guy but he hasn't seemed to be the same player since that concussion.

Underrated:  Trey Hopkins.  He really found his calling at Center and was a stabilizing force in the middle of the line.  With better talent around him, I think he gets more notice.  He had some amazing plays where he made combination blocks that I have not seen many centers in the league pull off.  I love his lunch-pail attitude, also.  He sure didn't start off easy here, with an injury in year 1, but he kept fighting and never quit.  Maybe Price could do the same?

agreed on Gio, also....based on current performances (i.e. last couple yrs) im going to say Geno Atkins. When is the last time you said to yourself, dam that dude is still very good and is dominating a game? Its been a while for me. I truly hope im wrong on this, but Geno isnt what he used to be and dont be surprised if the addition of Reader isn't as much of a boost for Geno as everyone seems to think it will be. They really need to start looking at replacing him in future.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overated starter/Underated starter - kalibengal - 05-02-2020, 02:44 PM