Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pence staff threatens action against reporter
(05-04-2020, 01:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: If someone told him *HE* was allowed to not wear a mask it would only be because he TOLD THEM he wasn't going to wear a mask.  They wouldn't just say he didn't have too for no reason.

If someone told him that it was most likely an administrator. Politicians and administrators are not healthcare providers and may not always understand the reasons behind policies or when to apply them or who to apply them.

Quote:And he STILL lied (twice) about why he didn't wear one

I think he probably did lie, but that is a separate issue after the fact.

Quote:and then started wearing one due to public pressure.

Maybe. Or maybe his health advisors clarified the recommendations so he understood them better which is why he stated he should have worn a mask. I don't know. And can't say one way or the other without a high degree of certainty.

Quote:He pulled rank and without some brave soul there that higher ranked people always listen to to change his ways he is to blame for that no matter how much blame we want to put on the clinic.

Maybe. But, visitors who don't follow hospital policy can be removed from the property. Even VIPs. I'm sure they just didn't want to get into a pissing contest, but that doesn't relieve them of their responsibility to enforce their own policies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pence staff threatens action against reporter - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-04-2020, 02:08 PM