Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-03-2020, 07:52 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Billy Price could go a long way to help build this o line up. I do not have much faith in him like about all of you but it only matters if he has faith in himself. He was a first round pick for a reason and a lot of other teams had him as a first or second round pick as well so he has talent. If he could play good enough to lock down a starting spot at guard or center it would help our o line a great deal.
I agree with this. I also think its a matter of buying in. He was a Center in college, and by all intents a decent-good one. First round in the NFL Draft. His rookie year he was hurt in the off season, comes back to start, and gets hurt in year and just doesn't get close to a round 1 Center. The following year (new HC and staff) he's told you suck. Not starting at Center, not starting at Guard. That had to be a blow to his ego/manhood. I think its 85-90 % mental.

Maybe all he needs to do is re-engage himself. Think of it as "I'm a 1st round Guard".

A visit to a sports shrink probably wouldn't hurt...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - JSR18 - 05-04-2020, 04:08 PM