Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-05-2020, 10:26 PM)McC Wrote: Oh, so you call believing the myth about rings being all that matters.  I guess that's why jack Conklin left the team that was in the AFCCG to play for the team that's the third best team in its own division.

They go where the money is, with few exceptions. 

Besides, Jason Peter already has a ring and his phone ain't exactly ringing off the hook.  What week of free agency are we in?  My common sense says he'll sign with whoever makes the right offer first.

Conklin is much younger, and Cleveland has just as much chance to be serious contenders before his career is up as anybody. 

No matter who signs him, Peters is going to get a contract 2-3 million. His phone may not be ringing off the hook now, but it will when some tackle goes down in training camp. 38 year old hall of famers do not just say "sure, i'll tack another year onto my career with the team that was the laughing stock of the NFL last year." There isn't likely to be that big of a difference between what we offer and what anybody else does. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - Geno_Can_Dunk - 05-05-2020, 11:07 PM