Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The amount of change to our starting line up
(05-06-2020, 12:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: At the risk of accusations for being delusional and living in imagination land, I'm going to post this anyways.

I don't think Dalton had the personality to mesh with a lot of the younger players. He is family-focused God-fearing good guy who would probably rather play scrabble with the family on Friday than go out with 'the boys'. I don't fully believe guys like Ross work well with that. Burrow seems more like the type to foster a strong relationship with 'the boys'.

Again, just my opinion, not a fact, please don't jump down my throat viewer of this post.

I'm not 'jumping down your throat,' but this is a discussion board, and so I'm going to discuss why I disagree with you. 

Locker rooms are full of guys with vastly different backgrounds. What unites them is they want to play well and win. They don't have to have to be the same person off the field to complete passes. Whitworth and Ochocinco probably have nothing in common either but I've seen them praise each other as teammates. 

Not to mention, you're making a lot of assumptions about what Ross values off the field, and on both Ross and Dalton's abililty to get along with people different than them. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The amount of change to our starting line up - Geno_Can_Dunk - 05-06-2020, 01:26 PM