Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-07-2020, 09:54 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: People attributing Burrow's success to his Oline are just looking for a reason to be concerned.

That is what is so funny about this thread.  Not once have I even hinted that Burrow was only good because of his O-lin.  All I said was that he had a very good O-line, but around here if you say anything other than "Joe Burrow won the National Championship by himself." some people go into attack mode.

It is absurd for people to claim a QB does not benefit from having a good O-loine, but that is not saying that the QB is bad.  Even THE BEST QBS IN NFL HISTORY performed better behind a good offensive line.  And it is absurd to claim that LSU did not have a very good offensive line when so many former players and NFL scouts think that they did.

People can squeal all they want about how "people here" get it, but I just posted quotes from former All-Pro offensive lineman Randy Cross saying that the LSU O-line was very good at pass blocking.  And he is not obsessed with building an altar to Joe Burrow so I think his opinion is a little less biased.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - fredtoast - 05-07-2020, 10:18 AM