Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The amount of change to our starting line up
(05-06-2020, 11:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: There is no doubt that Ross's problems (aside from health) seem to be above the shoulders.  Let's hope they get him involved early (like the Seattle game?) and he stays healthy all season.  I have said it numerous times that if Green, Ross, and Burrow are healthy all season, the Bengals will make the playoffs.  

I think a new HC helped Ross last year. A new QB might help him even more this year. I don't know how all the financials work out (picking up his 5th year option vs working our an extension with him this year), but I hope we didn't screw the pooch. TJ Houshmandzada is very high on him. He'd agree that Ross's main problem is above the shoulders. 

I don't know where they are with an extension, but let's not forget that Ross is predicting that Burrow takes them to the playoffs this year. That's not the talk of someone who's pissed at the organization. I hope something might be in the works to keep him around.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The amount of change to our starting line up - BURROWorBUST - 05-07-2020, 11:23 AM