Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-07-2020, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Part of the reason Burrow had to hold the ball longer was because of all the pressure, forcing him to scramble and find a receiver while avoiding being sacked.

Re-read what you just wrote.  It makes no sense at all.  QB avoid the rush by getting rid of the ball quicker, not holding onto it longer.

(05-07-2020, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  Honest question...did you watch any LSU games this year? If you did, then you obviously saw what I'm talking about, and you saw it on a fairly regular basis..

Yes.  I am a huge SEC fan.  I watched LSU games this year and I did not see what you saw.  Neither did any of the current D-I O-line coaches, former players and coaches that voted for the Joe Moore Award.

(05-07-2020, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: .which is why I agreed completely with this PFF assessment: 

The draft was further proof that PFF is a joke.  Where did their number one OT in both run blocking AND pass blocking get drafted?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - fredtoast - 05-07-2020, 04:06 PM