Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-07-2020, 11:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He understands, he's just on a mission to prove JB ain't all that. Then he back pedals just enough to pretend he was on board just in case JB lights it up.

You all are turning this into a clown show.  You guys are claiming you know more than the experts that voted for the Joe Moore Trophy, and I'M the one with an agenda?

I raged about Marvin getting an extension after the 2017 season, but as soon as I say something critical about Zac you all come out with the 100% bullshit claims that I still want Marvin to be the coach here.

You all can not quote one bad thing I have said about Burrow, but your cult gets so threatened by the truth that you make it about personal attacks on me.

I will admit I was shocked to see Burrow had a higher passer rating under pressure than when not, but anyone who believes he does not need pass protection to thrive in the NFL is living in fantasy land.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - fredtoast - 05-08-2020, 10:30 AM