Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels
(05-10-2020, 01:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The Draft was awful. They didn’t get any weapons for Rodgers either. Why wouldn’t they draft any WRs and they draft a TE. I think our GM was drunk on draft day. I know Rodgers is getting old but it seems like they are showing him the door. They want Love to learn from him for 2 to 3 years then once Rodgers contract is up they are going to part ways with him. I liked Favre better personality wise. Rodgers seems like somewhat of a jerk. That’s my take. How did you guys like your draft?

As far as value at each pick, we absolutely destroyed the draft. We got a projected first rounder in the 2nd round, a projected 2nd-3rd rounder in the 3rd round, a projected 2nd-3rd rounder in the 4th round, a projected 3rd-4th rounder in the 5th round, a projected 4th-5th rounder in the 6th round and a projected 3rd-6th round pick (hard to predict due to injuries) in the 7th round and it was a positional need at each selection without any reaching.

Of course, when you pick at the top of the round, you better get good value.

I kind of wish we picked Josh Jones in the 3rd, especially since we saw we got good linebackers in the 4th and 7th rounds, but you can't fault the team for taking a guy who they thought would be LONG GONE by 65 in Wilson.

But who knows. Maybe the media super overhyped Josh Jones and mid third was more his value, rather than late 1st like he was projected.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels - CJD - 05-10-2020, 10:13 PM