Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels
(05-12-2020, 02:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 13-3 team with a HoF QB is in rebuilding mode?  We haven't had a winning season since the gut wrenching 2015 season ended, but by all means let's pity the Packers.  

Maybe when Burrow lights up the league and we become perennial playoff contenders and win a SB I'll go to the Lions message board and fish for sympathy. 

It's just bizarre....we went 2-14 and had 4 losing seasons in a row and we are having a pity party for a team that just had a season that would count as our best season in over 30 years. What planet am I on?

Packerbacker has never came onto this cite looking for sympathy. He didn’t make this thread it was another bengals fan.

But look at what the Packers did in the draft. Didn’t give a future HOF QB any real help, but drafted 3 offensive lineman and a RB. It doesn’t get more bizarre than that, on top of them drafting Love when Rogers has 4years left on his contract.

I bet if Rogers has a receiver opposite Devante Adams Rogers would put them in the SB again. Instead Lafleur wants to change the offense, rebuild it. I think it’s dumb.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels - Gdale_Bengal - 05-12-2020, 04:12 PM