Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels
(05-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Packerbacker has never came onto this cite looking for sympathy. He didn’t make this thread it was another bengals fan.

But look at what the Packers did in the draft. Didn’t give a future HOF QB any real help, but drafted 3 offensive lineman and a RB. They t doesn’t get more bizarre than that, on top of them drafting Love when Rogers has 4years left on his contract.

I bet if Rogers has a receiver opposite Devante Adams Rogers would put them in the SB again. Instead Lafleur wants to change the offense, rebuild it. I think it’s dumb.

I can understand them drafting Lineman to protect Rodgers and even the RB but to trade up for Love was beyond dumb.

Don't know what they were thinking. Feeling for Packerbacker and the rest of their fans even if they are way more successful 
than we are. This is not a good sign for the future of the Pack, you don't do that to your franchise QB man. I know Rodgers 
can be a problem at times but the dude is one of the best ever, you don't go and try and replace him when he has 4 years on 
his contract. 

Love isn't even special in my opinion. He has a good arm and that is about it. Why trade up for him in the first frickin round?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-12-2020, 04:18 PM