Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-12-2020, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I ripped Hart as hard as anyone here until he played over a thousand snaps last year and only allowed 4.5 sacks and only 2 holding penalties.

Just curious Fred,
Where would you Rank Hart in regards to the other RT starters around the league?
Do you feel he will do a proficient or High level job at protecting Burrow and run blocking for Mixon?
Do you feel he is a possible Pro Bowl candidate going into this year?
What if he is ranked near the bottom of the league in the Top 32 RT's? Would you want the Bengals to upgrade that position or stick with Hart?

Look, I just don't want our O-Line to be an "Experiment" on if they "could" be competent enough to protect Burrow.

I like the prospects of Michael Jordan, and I feel he'll be better this year. But, he still is very young. Either way, if he improves enough to get the job done at a high level, then I don't care if he's 18 or 40. Lol

I also don't mind giving Xavier the shot at being the full time starter at left or right Guard.

I'm okay with Jonah, Hopkins and Hart currently where they stand as well.

But, I certainly wouldn't understand why the Bengals wouldn't bring in a perennial Pro Bowler off the FA heap for around $7 Mill (supposedly what Warford is wanting)??? And don't tell me they don't have the money. If they really wanted, they can make extra cap space by getting the AJ deal done which would probably save a few million this year. And, they don't HAVE to extend Mixon yet during this off season.

He instantly brings credibility to this Bengals OLine, along with Veteran leadership. He and Hopkins instantly help with their veteran leadership and I think moves things in the right direction.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - JerseyDD09 - 05-12-2020, 08:18 PM