Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-12-2020, 09:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It truly has gotten sad. Good luck with your defense of Biden and "he's not AS bad" in  our book. 

Did anyone ever answer why the Dems picked the candidate as close to Trump as they could find? 

We rally against and clutch our pearls as we are aghast at the actions of a man that spent the majority of his life as a celebrity. Yet the party of virtue have trotted out Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden the last couple of cycles. 

Personally, I liked Mayor Pete and Klobachar; as they were fairly moderate and seemed like good people. Biden is fairly moderate but he is no "better" person than Trump. I wonder how many of you will refer to Biden as Cadet Assmar. I'll but the over-under and 1 and take the under. 

I'm just going to remind you bone spurs aren't disqualifying.  Also, bone spurs, or osteophytes, are found throughout the body; neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees, ankles.  Not just heels.  There is a medical condition associated with heel spurs which no one in the Trump administration has ever mentioned once.  That medical condition is only temporarily disqualify if pain is present which is usually weeks to a few months.

Asthma, on the other hand, is disqualifying and it can be reliably diagnosed with tests such as PFTs or a methacholine challenge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-13-2020, 11:09 AM