Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-13-2020, 01:06 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: That's great Fred. But, you didn't answer any of my questions I posed to you about the Bobby Hart or the OLine.
Why won't you answer those simple questions? 

I answered every one of your questions.

(05-13-2020, 01:06 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: You said you gave stats? I saw your stats on Bobby Hart and are familiar with every PFF grade the OL had from last year.
And, there wasn't 1 OL that graded Average to above Average compared to the rest of the league. 

PFF grades don't impress me.  I have seen a lot of PFF favorites struggle to get NFL teams to pay them more than league minimum.  And PFF said Andy Dalton was better in 2018 than in 2015.

(05-13-2020, 01:06 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: But, it seems as though you are okay with Jonah the Rookie and Hart the Average RT to be the Bookends for Burrow. We'll see how everything plays out; but, I sure hope they bring in Warford to help make that OL even better for Burrow!

I have clearly said that we have a gaping hole at OG and would love for us to sign Warford.  Why do you think Warford would play OT for us and replace Hart?  Has he played OT in the NFL before?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - fredtoast - 05-13-2020, 01:48 PM