Poll: Who was a better Team
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team was a better team 2005 or 2015
(05-11-2020, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The old "obviously, you didn't watch the game" stance. We were handling SD's rush offense just fine. We were holding Brown to 2.7 YPC before he busted the long one. We had just held him to a 2 yard carry the play before.

There's really no need in continuing this discussion, feel free tho blame D "equally" with the O in that game. Once you ignore every other part of a post except one little sentence to try to illustrate your "point" I know it's not going to get any better. You keep saying it enough and maybe one day you'll actually believe it. FWIW, I think you have and do.

Gresh had 7 catches for 68 yards and Andy's lone career playoff TD pass in that game, but I've been told we were a more talented team without him. 

"Handling the Run just Fine".. what game did you watch ?  I was there.. it was painful as the 2nd half came.. our Defense just could not stop the run.. they only threw for 128 yards and ran for 196... if if if.. Brown had a 58 yard run.. it happen.. but take that run away you are still talking about 140 yards.. and also you don;t run the ball 40 times  with our getting some first downs...especially when many of those runs came in the 2nd half 
Andy did not have a terrible game 29 out of 51 for 334 1 TD/2 INT.. yes turnover hurt us 4 to 0 (which also goes to blame on defense.. they made no BIG PLAYS).. Gio turnover to me was the turning point in the game in 1st half.

The lose to Chargers falls on as much the Defense as it does the Offense..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which team was a better team 2005 or 2015 - Essex Johnson - 05-13-2020, 05:39 PM