Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-13-2020, 04:47 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: What are you talking about Fred, Nate and Truck?

I just saw an interview the other day where Collinsworth said that he and Mike Brown work hand in hand with his company.

Also, have you looked online lately at PFF, the company?
PFF Customizes data for all 32 Teams currently. Like I said, EVERY NFL Team uses PFF as a source for data. I saw another interview during the pre draft process where a GM said they use PFF to help as well.

BUT, I never said they made every decision in the building b/c of it.
You guys just run with every sentence and turn them into other tangents around here. You're worse than women in twisting peoples words around! Geesh Hilarious Tongue
I never said it was the end all or #1 thing a team looks at for picking a damn player in the draft or FA either. But, it sure does help.
As we know, PFF does have customized data for where their players are graded each and every play.
As everyone knows as well, a play can be very subjective; so, it's not iron clad, especially when it comes to tackles and sacks for instance.

Fred knows how to twist people's words, that is for sure.

I am just saying you cannot put much stock into PFF at times. But they are more right than wrong for the most part.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-13-2020, 07:30 PM