Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This looks like it could get serious
(05-13-2020, 01:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now see, that's a rational response. A hell of a lot better than "Biden's was legit and Trump's was not. I know this because I can read a medical publication 40 years later. "

Is almost 30 years of formal education, training, and combined experience as a soldier, Army PA, and civilian PA really just the ability to "read a medical publication 40 years later"?  Some in the military might go so far as to call that a "subject matter expert."

You're the one who keeps bringing up Biden's asthma and suggesting it isn't legit.  I believe it was you who derailed another thread by questioning if anyone would call Biden "Cadet Assmar," right or wrong? We can diagnose someone with asthma with PFTs and a methacholine challenge which provides objective data and you can't fake reversible airway restriction.  Meanwhile Trump, a habitual liar, hasn't once mentioned the name of a medical condition which is disqualifying for military service.  Additionally, plantar fasciitis is a clinical diagnosis.  There isn't a single test available which can confirm or deny if a patient truly has it, unlike asthma. So Biden's diagnosis involves objective data.  Trump's diagnosis involves him telling the truth during the patient history and physical exam.  That dude can't even admit he has a fake tan.

Quote:BLUF: Both were diagnosed with maladies that exempted them from service. One of their many similarities.

Really? Then why has Trump never mentioned he had plantar fasciitis?  Dontcha think if he was exempted from military service because he had plantar fasciitis he would know he had plantar fasciitis?

Quote:Remember when Biden wanted to go back to High School and kick Trump's Ass? What would happen if he suffered an assmar attack during the scuffle?

What would happen then would entirely depend upon the severity of the asthma attack which could range from using a couple inhalations from a beta agonist MDI to death because up to 4,000 people die of asthma attacks each year in the US alone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This looks like it could get serious - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-13-2020, 08:16 PM