Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-14-2020, 02:47 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: NFL teams use the data and they can make their own "grades" for players. Again, PFF says they "Customize" their data for all 32 teams.
I think you're placing too much emphasis on the grade. PFF has their Grades; but I'm pretty sure the teams are using the PFF customized data and using it to suit their own needs and make their own judgements on grades right?
But, as you should know, you have to start from somewhere in regards to "grading" in general.
Let's use some common sense here Fred.
Read the PFF articles and what's on Wikipedia ok? It clearly says that they work with all 32 teams in the NFL.
And, my debate with you is based on you saying that you don't put much stock in PFF stats.
What's funny is that you continually use stats to fit your debating needs on this site all of the time.
And, PFF seems to be the #1 place that NFL teams and most analysts use for just about every aspect of NFL football.
You can say you get your stats from other places; but, PFF is the most common site used at this time based on NFL team usage.
If you can tell me another NFL data service that all 32 NFL teams use, then that's great.
Maybe everyone should start incorporating those services for debate sessions as well?

So basically, they do what I wrote that they do, in previous posts?

Thank you. Don't lump me in with anyone when I'm not saying what is actually posted Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - Truck_1_0_1_ - 05-14-2020, 03:03 PM