Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow
(05-14-2020, 03:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So basically, they do what I wrote that they do, in previous posts?

Thank you. Don't lump me in with anyone when I'm not saying what is actually posted Wink

No, I disagree. Your argument about Josh Jones has no bearing on my debate with Fred, I guess Nate and I guess you now. Lol

Josh Jones was drafted where he was at based on several things, not just PFF or any other outside source grades.

Again, you guys are twisting everything said into an "End all" for NFL Teams.

That's all that was said was Fred doesn't put any stock in PFF, same with Nate. But, I'm saying that all NFL teams do put stock in their data and grading system, to at least a degree.

And my argument is that all 32 NFL teams do use it in a customizable way. Just read articles about PFF on line. I don't need interviews by NFL people to prove my point with Fred or anyone. The fact is that all NFL teams use PFF to help their teams. So, why wouldn't fans like us use the same type of data?
They then do with that data whatever they want to. I'm sure they do the same things in house as PFF as well. But, if teams are smart, they compare gradable data all day long for players and add it into the equation for decision making.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the Bengals Have Already Failed Joe Burrow - JerseyDD09 - 05-14-2020, 03:23 PM