Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(05-30-2015, 03:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just because you do not agree with my viewpoint does not mean it is narrow. You turned the discussion personal and that's on you. No one "made" you do it.

There is no "Pot meet kettle" unless you can show in this thread where I personally attacked someone. Don't try to drag me down to your level by assimilation. 

I wasn't referring to the "attack." I was referring to the narrow mindedness that you were claiming others were engaging in. Inferring one thing from an essay and not budging on the possibility that there could be other ways to view it is narrow mindedness. If you consider pointing out the narrow mindedness an "attack" then so be it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - Belsnickel - 05-30-2015, 03:54 PM