Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucky Brooks: Bengals could be competitive quicker than many anticipate
This is why I like NFL.com. Some of these guys have brains unlike ESPN. Always thought Bucky made great points and has no
bias, same with Burleson and man that one chick is a babe. The points made are all well thought out and are not based off of
other people's opinions, they are based off of watching Joe Burrow play.

I started hearing Burrow's name about mid way last season and had no idea who this guy was that was all of a sudden starting
to get Heisman talk. Then I watched him play Bama, thought LSU would be the little brother once again getting beat on by the
big bro but this guy went in there and just outplayed that Bama team that is always the big brother under Saban besides those
Clemson Tigers that Joe went on to later dismantle.

After the Bama game I really started paying attention and I think Zac and company did the same. Then the guy just got better
and better and beat 7 of the 10 top teams in CFB and he did this in the SEC and went on to win it all.

Burrow is the most special QB I have ever seen coming out of college and these guys are right that with these weapons, AJ
Green, Joe Mixon, Tyler Boyd, Tee Higgins, John Ross etc and the coach doing all the right things to make him comfortable is a
recipe for success right off the bat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bucky Brooks: Bengals could be competitive quicker than many anticipate - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-15-2020, 08:48 PM