Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Question For Pro-Choice People
(05-17-2020, 06:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That is bull at the highest level and you know it. Maybe when the correct numbers are given instead of the fear inflated let’s call every death a corona death, you will see it. But that won’t ever happen because your industry Leaders get cash money calling everything Corona. This is not on you at all, but on the unethical practices and fear imposed for dollars by the leaders of the hospitals. How ethical is that? 1/2 of America is scared to death, but I guess eventually raises more revenue in the medical industry. Stress causes disease and many other issues to a person’s health.

Interesting conspiracy theory; hadn't heard that one before.

(05-17-2020, 06:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But let’s talk about the mask a bit if you will entertain my heartless mind. If you have the rona and don’t know it, wearing a mask is really bad for you. I have read your oxygen levels in your body drop to a dangerous level. So let’s wear a mask, get less oxygen and poison yourself with co2 and make us go on a respirator. Damn, that’s like an extra 10k to the hospital right per person I think? Not sure on the number. Social distancing And common sense is the best approach.

So, here is the flaw. If you're an asymptomatic carrier of the disease then you don't have the difficulty breathing. If you are having symptoms, then the recommendation (and often the order from the state health departments) is that you don't go out in public at all, mask or not. So there isn't a recommendation for those dealing with the difficulty breathing associated with COVID-19 to wear masks; the recommendation is that they don't go out at all. Wearing a mask is for those feeling healthy while they are out and about.

The common sense, here, is to wear a mask to prevent potential exposure to others in your community. Refusing to wear a mask is on the same level as being an anti-vaxxer.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Question For Pro-Choice People - Belsnickel - 05-17-2020, 09:39 PM