Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Question For Pro-Choice People
(05-17-2020, 06:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That is bull at the highest level and you know it. Maybe when the correct numbers are given instead of the fear inflated let’s call every death a corona death, you will see it. But that won’t ever happen because your industry Leaders get cash money calling everything Corona. This is not on you at all, but on the unethical practices and fear imposed for dollars by the leaders of the hospitals. How ethical is that? 1/2 of America is scared to death, but I guess eventually raises more revenue in the medical industry. Stress causes disease and many other issues to a person’s health.

But let’s talk about the mask a bit if you will entertain my heartless mind. If you have the rona and don’t know it, wearing a mask is really bad for you. I have read your oxygen levels in your body drop to a dangerous level. So let’s wear a mask, get less oxygen and poison yourself with co2 and make us go on a respirator. Damn, that’s like an extra 10k to the hospital right per person I think? Not sure on the number. Social distancing And common sense is the best approach.

Believe me Breech, this is not aimed at you. I just disagree. However I do find your statement about not caring for others a little sucker punching. Not the case at all. People are not running up to strangerS and coughing in their faces while screaming, “let’s see if I have the rona? The narrative by shit like that is ridiculous.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html

Quote: CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.

https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/pdfs/UnderstandDifferenceInfographic-508.pdf

Procedure or surgical masks:

Quote: Fluid resistant and provides the wearer protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily or other hazardous fluids. Protects the patient from the wearer’s respiratory emissions.

Quote:Does NOT provide the wearer with a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles and is not considered respiratory protection

N95 masks:

Quote:Reduces wearer’s exposure to particles including small particle aerosols and large droplets (only non-oil aerosols).

Quote: Filters out at least 95% of airborne particles including large and small particles

It’s not BS. It’s exactly what I told you. The CDC’s recommendations for the general public is to prevent the wearer from getting you and your family from getting sick via asymptomatic spread. It is NOT for the wearer’s benefit.

So, yes, people who refuse to follow CDC recommendations do so because they don't care about others. And since many patients don’t believe what we tell them unless they see it in writing, I provided sources so you don’t have to take my word for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Question For Pro-Choice People - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-17-2020, 10:45 PM