Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New LBs....Which one are you most excited to watch?
(06-05-2020, 08:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haha, yep.  Sorry, Nate.  Couldn't remember his name and googled.  When I saw "Iowa State FA signed by Bengals...".  I guess we signed two.  It is Spears.  

When I made this thread I was originally thinking people could say Wilson, ADG, Bailey, and some freak (usually me) would say Spears, the FA that no one else knows.  That is a serious infusion of talent and speed at the LB position. We seem to never talk about Pratt, who made significant improvements and contributions as a rookie.  Especially after they released Brown.  Think about it:  Pratt looked good at LB down the stretch with Vigil and Williams as his other LBs.  

I can't help but think how much better the offensive line will be with Williams.  How much better the WR group is with AJ Green.  How much better the defensive line will be with Reader.  There is a lot to like about this team right now, and the LB corps is one of the most exciting position groups right now.  Can't believe I said that about the Bengals  Hilarious

I get it, undrafted players are sometimes tough to know about. I did watch Spears last year and he stood out in a good way.

Germaine Pratt is the underrated player right now IMO.

This guy is a player. Pratt deserves his own thread. He is a leader too, just like all the players we brought in this Offseason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New LBs....Which one are you most excited to watch? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-06-2020, 03:52 PM