Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players could start returning this month
(06-09-2020, 08:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hate to sound like negative Nancy, but with how poorly baseball is being managed (on both sides) it actually makes the NFL look even better...not that they needed the help. 

My only concern is the kneeling at the Anthem.  I just see that stirring up more negativity, and I wish there was another way there could be silent protest.  

People have suffered extreme hardships from the Wuhan shutdown and riots. Sports ought to be a refuge from the madness.  Now that extreme violence and looting has devastated communities all across the nation, especially major sports cities such as LA, SF, Oakland, Seattle, Chicago, MPLS and New York, we need a lot more sports and a lot less politics.

The pro sports leagues are all about entertainment and we need entertainment after Wuhan and the riots. Those two events have cost us our jobs or endless worries about losing our jobs or seeing our incomes cut or losing loved ones to Wuhan and then not being able to arrange proper burials.  I hope the leagues see the opportunity to do some good for people and get on with their shows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players could start returning this month - bengals1969 - 06-09-2020, 12:23 PM