Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who gets excited when they see Gio in the game?
(10-19-2015, 12:29 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I feel like Gio and Hill switched mindsets from last year to this year. Last year Gio seemed to be thinking way too much, dancing around the back field, and then not getting much; this year, that's what Hill seems to be doing. Last year Hill seemed to pick a spot and hit it as fast and hard as he could; this year, that's what Gio seems to be doing. 

Thats my non professional observations at least. Neither have looked the same as last year though. 

I think Hill just needed to gain the confidence of the coaches back, which he appears to have done so considering that Marvin said he's the starter.  I think they've just been making hime earn his way back into carries.  

I do think that we need to quit running so much shotgun and just hand the ball to Hill between the tackles, which hopefully we do because Pittsburgh is, at best, average against the run, so we need to pound the ball with Hill to open up the pass.

Giving Hill the bulk of the carries from the get-go with Dalton under center will let Hill get into a rhythm, which isn't something we've let him do since the fumbles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets excited when they see Gio in the game? - BFritz21 - 10-19-2015, 01:42 AM