Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players could start returning this month
(06-09-2020, 08:26 PM)Mer Wrote: A lot of these positive tests are from the flu vaccines. They include Corona virus in them. Live in fear if you want but I choose to believe what I see.

Not true.  And the virus is not a hoax.  It is a very serious issue for a certain population (mostly elderly and immune compromised).  I have been grocery shopping for my folks and keeping them as isolated as possible.  Initially, there were little to no treatments.  Now, several combinations of therapies have shown to help fight the virus as well as a known "complement blocker" in Eculizumab.  The patients that were dying of ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome), which is a late-stage complication of pneumonia.  This is how many of the elderly COVID-19 victims died in nursing homes.  By the time they were sent to hospitals and put on vents, it was too late.  Eculizumab appears to help ARDS patients. 

It isn't much of a threat for healthy, younger (under 70) individuals but if you have elderly parents or a child with severe asthma, it is definitely something to be concerned of and be cautious.  It isn't living in fear, but just trying to protect those that need protection.

People will take any situation and try to turn it in to a political rallying cry for their side.  This creates all the fear and confusion of what is factual and what is "political spin".  The facts are that in Ohio, not one of our ICUs were beyond capacity.  Thank God.  It could have been a real issue if the healthcare system was overwhelmed.  The curve has been "flattened" and businesses are starting to re-open in limited capacities.  I want life to return to normal as quickly as possible as well.  

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC3CKAyeBeWRsAPRIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEybnJmaGptBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQzAwOTVfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1591818753/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.reuters.com%2farticle%2fuk-factcheck-flu-vaccine-tests-covid-19-idUSKBN22I367/RK=2/RS=4VE.YTHrMhY7HSCNV_f3CLorGik-
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players could start returning this month - SHRacerX - 06-10-2020, 09:04 AM