Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players could start returning this month
(06-10-2020, 09:42 AM)Mer Wrote: But life will never return to normal for them as long as folks keep fearing to go out of their house. My mom is 83 and she was concerned in the very beginning as was I because we really didn't know what it was about. I never said it was a hoax. It's a mediocre virus at best but just like ALL viruses, yes, it can kill folks that have immunodeficiency. Do you hide your loved ones every flu season? I'd guess not. Most folks just use their brain and stay away from others if their sick. All the restrictions our government is throwing at us to open back up are absolutely ridiculous. We learned how to be safe in kindergarten. Wet, wash, and rinse. What good are masks when most people don't understand sterile tactics. Money is dirty but so is punching in your pen or signing with the same thing everyone uses regardless if there's a bag covering it. Wet, wash, and rinse. 

And if you seriously think the media is not politically driven towards one side you're fooling yourself.

I didn't say the media isn't politically driven.  In fact, I commented how everyone (including the media) makes this a political battle.  And as far as hiding every flu season, no...I don't.  My parents get the flu shot every year, and they also stay on top of the pneumovax schedule as well.  As of today, there is no vaccine for COVID-19.  Big difference.  And the way this virus specifically targets the lungs, in the elderly, my COPD mother and my 87 year old father are at risk.  

I took the time to respond to you because of your misinformation about the flu vaccine causing a positive test.  The line about living in fear was dismissive of those most at risk, so I chose to add further information.  This isn't the forum, I know...but if you are going to provide false information which others may accept as fact, I felt the need to make sure everyone knew the facts.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players could start returning this month - SHRacerX - 06-10-2020, 11:19 AM