Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players could start returning this month
(06-10-2020, 11:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I didn't say the media isn't politically driven.  In fact, I commented how everyone (including the media) makes this a political battle.  And as far as hiding every flu season, no...I don't.  My parents get the flu shot every year, and they also stay on top of the pneumovax schedule as well.  As of today, there is no vaccine for COVID-19.  Big difference.  And the way this virus specifically targets the lungs, in the elderly, my COPD mother and my 87 year old father are at risk.  

I took the time to respond to you because of your misinformation about the flu vaccine causing a positive test.  The line about living in fear was dismissive of those most at risk, so I chose to add further information.  This isn't the forum, I know...but if you are going to provide false information which others may accept as fact, I felt the need to make sure everyone knew the facts.  

The flu vaccine does include the Corona virus, not Covid-19 which is caused by the Corona virus. Which is why I stated that which is the truth. 

I'm very sorry to hear your mother has COPD. Fortunately my 83 year old mom is in very good health. My father that would have turned 100 last Christmas I lost to cancer 12 years ago. Life is precious and unfortunately very short.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players could start returning this month - Mer - 06-10-2020, 12:12 PM