Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham says team is discussing signing Warford
(06-10-2020, 06:28 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: In many cases I don't think one can separate a "cap issue" from a "performance issue", because if he was cheaper his performance would match his price tag. But yes indeed, according to many sources including but not only Terrell, his conditioning got away from him. Saints fans will tell you he gave up the key sack to knock the Saints out of the playoffs (I believe it was to Everson Griffen on a stunt, so understandable).

I see his lack of a market as due to the fact that any team will want to work him out before signing him, which obviously is difficult now. And we should definitely do that before signing him. I'd love to have him, but only IF he's still dedicated to the game.

Those are a couple of good points, I agree with both.  To the point on dedication to the game;  Sometimes a change of scenery can act as a wakeup call to for players, a reminder to not get too comfortable as it can all go away really quickly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham says team is discussing signing Warford - SunsetBengal - 06-11-2020, 06:39 AM