Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darron Lee interested in coming to the Bengals?
(06-11-2020, 06:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And the Bynes hate goes on...

At least Bynes was missed by Ravens fans. Not even OSU fans want much to do with DArron Lee.

It's not hate if it's supported by facts.

Fwiw, I don't even want Derron Lee.  (There's a reason he was traded for next to nothing, and he'll be on his 3rd team in just 5 year.  And there's a reason a reason he's still sitting here this late into free agency.)

But what Fred said can't be labeled as just hate.  Bynes has been a career backup.  I think he covered most of the stats, and Im too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty sure he only won a starting job out of camp a single time in his entire career. I believe it was with the Cardinals.  He was immediately released after the season.

I'm not saying this to "hate" on Bynes. I'm just speaking the truth.  And I absolutely hate agreeing with Fred. But he's not wrong.  Lee has seen more times as a starter, and has played at a higher level at times.  And maybe Bynes finally shines here now that it appears he has a real opportunity on a LB starved roster.  But some of you guys need to pump the brakes on this dude a bit, and maybe quit taking honest takes so personally as to label them as hating on the guy.

Let's all hope for the best for this dude.  It's hard to believe it could be any worse than what we had last year.  So at least there is that...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread