Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you care about our military and national security?
(06-11-2020, 10:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I go with Trump.  Despite all the logical fallacies that will be thrown at me for saying that, I stand by it.  Trump, despite his his constant braggadocio, has initiated how many military strikes?  He is as anti-war as they come.  He was reinvested into the military, because he believes in peace through show of strength.

Just keeping it to Syria, I couldn't give you clear figure on military strikes.  At least two with Tomahawks, directly on Syrian Airbases.  Many more inside Syria on ISIS targets. At least one strike on Russian position.  Move over a country to Iraq and again I could not tell you for sure. We know of one important one--the illegal (by our own rules) assasination of an Iranian general with permission of the Iraqis. 47 Drone strikes in Yemen in 2017 alone. Pakistan is still complaining about our unauthorized drone strikes there (two this year so far, I believe). Somalia would if they had a government.

Question: If you were a Chinese or Russian intel analyst,

would your assessment be that the US national security and military strength are greater after 3 1/2 years of Trump?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you care about our military and national security? - Dill - 06-12-2020, 03:35 AM