Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham says team is discussing signing Warford
(06-11-2020, 06:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure he's ever done it, but many say he has the build and moves to do it. Of course I'm no OSU homer so he might have played on the exterior some there.

Thought for sure MJ has played OT before, but I could be wrong, he does have the build for it with his long arms.

The main reason the coaches liked MJ was his versatility all across the Line, similar to Adeniji.

(06-11-2020, 07:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Good sign that they are discussing it. But I am hesitant here, given he played his way out of NO. Agree that I'dneed to see him first.

I much prefer Peters.

Would love to bring in Peters, don't care if he is old, he could teach the young guys a few things.

(06-11-2020, 08:06 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He gave up, I believe, 32 QB pressures last year, the most on the team. Including the one that got them eliminated. He also was out of shape and not very mobile. Still an elite run blocker.

If we do not want mobile/pulling guards AND we think he is healthy & dedicated, then YES. If not, then I think it is a bad idea. 

Yeah, Warford is not good in pass protection, that is his problem.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham says team is discussing signing Warford - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-12-2020, 12:55 PM