Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who gets excited when they see Gio in the game?
(10-19-2015, 08:37 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I feel like I'm not even allowed to talk about how horrible hill is without getting jumped on. Hill is ranking like 48th out of 52 rushers in the league in YPC.

Gio and Hill never switched mindsets, when Gio is healthy - he is better. Dalton got Gio in trouble on subsequent games w/ screen passes where he got blown up last year. He leads the league in rushes up the middle (6.8YPC) - are you kidding me? This is like comparing AJ Green to Sanu. GIo up the middle, not HIll - who guesses this stuff before the season starts?

The good thing about Hill this season is it gives Gio a rest, I'm sure that's "working" for the team, with Gio really only having to play half the game at 100% speed - it will pay dividends. That's not to say I don't want to see Hill perform better, but he hasn't, he has been inconsistent at best.

I see Hill running as he's scared to fumble. It's all in their effing heads. God forbid Gio went down, I'm sure Hill would step up. The funny thing is I'll take HIll for 2-3 yards without a fumble than a fumble, lol. We are now a pass first team, we have transformed into a team that can beat the Patriots, although one way to beat them is to just keep the ball out of Brady's hands- but I think we're built to run the score up.

It's not really our offense that is the problem, our Defense is sometimes suspect - without giving up big plays in the secondary it would be in a much better place. It will also be huge when BUrfict is back, he is a drive killer. ANd with the Bengals O and Pacman returning, you can't give them that many chances. Bengals averaging over 30 a game so far.

Hill proved his worth last year.  Dude had like 3 runs over 60 yards.  He also isn't all that bad in the passing game as witnessed by that TD yesterday.  What's he like?  2nd in TDs scored this year?  Granted his ypc hasn't been great so far this year, no reason to think this is a trend.  Hill passes the eye test in my opinion.  

When Gio got injured and he got the majority of the carries he blew up.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets excited when they see Gio in the game? - WhoDeyWho - 10-19-2015, 09:33 AM