Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time
I agree with the OP, the team has made a wholesale change of philosophy, and is now taking a different approach to building a winning football team. I'll never accuse the team of "tanking" or "playing opossum", but I really believe that last year Coach Taylor was just taking inventory, and calculating what he needed to have changed in order to put forth a winning team, going forward.

Obviously the team management bought into his strategy, as we've seen the most free agency activity in as long as I can remember, as well as a draft that looked to me to be very driven and calculated. I think that the prospects of the Bengals doing "great things" this year are fair to middling, but we will see a team that gets stronger and gains momentum as the season progresses, giving everyone watching the confidence to know that we will be a force to be reckoned with for years.

The drawback as I see it, is the virus situation. Getting the team together, as soon as possible is paramount to building that new collection of talent into a cohesive unit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time - SunsetBengal - 06-14-2020, 07:46 PM