Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time
A few things that I have wanted for some time that I feel the Bengals have not had for a long time:

A mobile QB (Check)

An offense that involves the RBs in the passing game (Check, hypothetically)

Speed and depth at the LB positing (Check)

Innovative coaching (TBD)

A defense that plays to the individual's strengths (zone with a bunch of man corners....TBD)

A great deal of these things have been addressed this season, with the greatest potential impact coming at QB. I don't mean to slight Dalton, but Burrow's mobility, accuracy, and vision are elite. I know it was college but the way he shredded the best college defense in the Championship game...Well, it had a lot of NFL talent on it.

To Wes: I always find a way to be optimistic heading in to a season, but this one is different. There is better depth in critical situations. We have Jonah Williams coming in to stabilize the left side of the offensive line. We have options at RT (Hart or Johnson). We have competition at key positions: RG- XSF, Price, Adeniji. We have a ton of proven FA talent that joined the team. This team is going to have its work cut out for it with the talent in the division, but with Burrow and the improvements on defense, I don't think they will be out of any game.

It is going to be a really, really fun season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time - SHRacerX - 06-15-2020, 08:48 AM