Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time
(06-14-2020, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps they are not the best in the NFL but to suggest someone stating the following could be the best in the NFL deserves a "child Please?" is silly:

WJ!!!
Trae Waynes
McKensie Alexander
Darrius Phillips
Jesse Bates
ShawnWilliams 
Vonn Bell
Brandon Wilson

That's the group I'm talking about. If all those guys stay healthy and contribute all year. Shew wee there is so much break out potential. All of them are in their prime with Shawn Williams being the elder at 29.. I thought Phillips and Wilson were ready for more prominent roles so having them as top quality depth to go along with being the special teams demons that they are makes them very valuable. Our projected starting 5 is two first round picks and three second round picks all on their rookie contract or entering the first year of their second contract. 

I fell like we had two really great players, WJ3 and Jessie Bates, two really nice pieces for a secondy. And hearing recently the WJ3 played through a bad shoulder helps explain why he didn't look like the guy he has shown he can be. We splurged and added 3 tops free agents to those two. I think they have a chance to be special.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time - NATI BENGALS - 06-15-2020, 10:16 AM