Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time
(06-15-2020, 04:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Don't have a horse in this race, but Vigil met with the Chargers and the Raiders FOR SURE, plus there may have been another team or two.

Bynes had interest from two teams and only one visit (us).

alone it would be just another Bengal bargain signing. 

Add it to all the other signings we had. He's  a bonus. Not a single fan in here has lauded him as being an all pro candidate. We have all stated over and over that he appears to be a decent starter that holds his own and can provide a veteran leadership that is lacking with our LBs group.

As far as someone else trying to say that how much a guy is played determines how much better he is? Thats very poor way to compare. There are plenty of players that don't play up to their dollar amount as well as those that play over it. Not only that, some players will take less to have a shot at a starting role vs back up. Too many variables to make that a basis of an argument. To me, a players on the field play is a much better way of determining his fit.

What's most important is to find the right guy for the right price that fits the coach/team's vision going forward.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Excited I've Been in a LONG Time - Mike M (the other one) - 06-15-2020, 05:29 PM