Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent attacks on Trans Americans by the Trump admin
(06-15-2020, 11:20 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I have a transgender son, so I support all equal rights for transgender people.

But even I see the problem with allowing transgender females to compete against biological females.  It just is not fair to biological females.

I wanto to give the LGBTQ community as many rights as possible and treat themn as equally as possible, but it is a very complicated issue and people have to be honest and fair when discussing the specific limited issue of sports.

I don't think guys will starting "faking" transgender status just to dominate female sports.  So there will be some transgender females who suffer if they are not allowed to compete on female teams, but you can't make things unfair for biological females just to try and make things fair for transgender females.

A transgender person in the same locker room or bathroom as you doesn't affect you in any way. And if the argument is the person is acting inappropriate then it's their actions that are putting you at risk and not their gender. And someone of you exact same gender can act inappropriate as well. But going through puberty as a biological male is not something that can be undone regardless of how long you take feminine hormones. There's really nothing I can add as I agree with everyone one of your points. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent attacks on Trans Americans by the Trump admin - 6andcounting - 06-15-2020, 07:41 PM