Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent attacks on Trans Americans by the Trump admin
(06-17-2020, 02:34 PM)hollodero Wrote: It also does not conform with your overwhelming and omnipresent attempts to play gotcha and accuse liberals on the board of misdeeds.

And so it's a turned into a page-lomg "discussion" about chief justices not being part of a particular administration. Provoked by, I don't know, I guess you wanting to prove that the OP said something wrong somehow?

Talk about derailing a thread.

-- @ topic btw., yeah all rights to trans people, except for competing in sports and neglecting biology for PC.

Simply found it to be contradictory; others did not. And i still find the assertions in the Op and the decision made by SCOTUS to be contradictory. I agree 100% with SCOUTUS' ruling.

Hell I told Matt a page ago I was good with no longer discussing it, but it seems others wanted to; including the very next thread. Hell, my next response on the matter was to applaud Fred for his response. Be careful where you point that finger. Sorry for my "derailment" let's get back on track. What's the thread about again? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent attacks on Trans Americans by the Trump admin - bfine32 - 06-17-2020, 03:07 PM