Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius)
(06-17-2020, 08:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He has lots of hype and rightfully deserved after just putting together the best season ever by a college QB.

There will be bumps along the road as with every rookie QB, but once it comes together for him he WILL have a much better career
than Johnny fartball, I will bet on it barring injury. Burrow is all about ball, this is where his focus is. He lives for it and to prove the 
doubters wrong. There will be lots of doubters being in the Division in which now he sits.

The Steeler fans hated the thought of us getting him, it will now be time to beat the shit out of them for the next 10 or so years.

Pitt SuxSmack

dont get me wrong Buddy, I think he CAN be very good. i just have some worries bout the kapernick sort of vibes im getting from him. not like being a dbag but like being to involved in all the soical shit and not being focused. i hope that never becomes an issue but i aint gonna lie, im worried about it. I want him to be a great qb not a great activist. if he just concetrates on football he could be an awsome one. just play football and be great joe!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - bfine32 - 06-16-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - Bruce - 06-17-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-17-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-16-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-20-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-20-2020, 05:52 PM