Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player
(06-17-2020, 08:47 PM)Bruce Wrote: wish they would get red of Ross already. bout time to send jackson packing to cause the money hes gonna want is way more than what he's earned so far. i would hang onto price a little longer. He's a good kid and has had some problems but i say he still has a chance to turn into a good player for us.

Well with all those guys I think they have very high upside but Price has been the most disappointing to me as I thought he would 
turn out to be a great interior OL down the road. He has been banged up a lot and I hope that is what has held him back. Ross has 
problems staying healthy and hasn't gotten the mental aspect down yet. We didn't pick up his 5th year option so if he has a dud 
season this year we can just let him go.

WJ3 I think just needs to play Man coverage, when they put him in a Soft Zone it just doesn't work to his strengths. As with most 
of our Corners and overall Secondary.

Bottom line, make or break year for all 3, at least with us if they want a paycheck to stay here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-17-2020, 09:02 PM