Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player
(06-17-2020, 09:22 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I've held my thoughts about Ross so far.

This is what I see. I see an offensive minded coach (and play caller) making a specific role for John Ross. Think Brandin Cooks for the Rams. Think a better QB than Goff throwing open Ross on screens, slants and crossing patterns.

I'm thinking the announcers may get tired of yelling "...and there goes Ross"...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ross has already worked with Burrow, who knows? Might blow up the league, I know that if he screws up Burrow will get on him
and make sure he is running the right routes and catching the damn ball. If Ross can get on the same page with Burrow, look out.

And if he does blow up the league I am for bringing him back. It was smart not to pick up his option though. 

Has to show somethin' before paying him. Needs to be consistent, have better hands and show he can stay healthy.

(06-17-2020, 09:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There is 0 benefit to cutting Ross this season. He’d be owed too much money being a 1st round pick. Might as well see if we can get some production out of him for a year, and then let him walk.

True.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-17-2020, 09:29 PM