Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham says team is discussing signing Warford
(06-18-2020, 09:42 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes.  This is like the tool chest which came down the stairs in Home Alone 2. 

From what I can prognosticate I think all team sports, college and professional, will be canceled at least through 2020-2021 and maybe longer. This gives the Bengals ample time to sign Larry Warford which I think is a good idea but once all the free agents are integrated into the team the NFL writ large is going to be faced with a novel problem, one never faced before:

Two rookie classes will have their first season at the same time.

It's true.  Assuming there will be no football in 2020-2021, Joe Burrow, Tee Higgins, and whomever the Bengals draft next spring will have a combined rookie season. 

There is at least a realistic chance the 2020 season might not happen, depending on what happens when TC starts. 

But there is no way in hell 2021 seasons will not happen, so, for crying out loud, kindly stop saying that.  The NBA, the NHL and professional tennis is about to make a liar out of you and NASCAR, soccer leagues all over the world and professional golf has already done so.

So please just stop already.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lapham says team is discussing signing Warford - McC - 06-18-2020, 11:07 AM