Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent attacks on Trans Americans by the Trump admin
(06-18-2020, 12:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is what HRT changes, though. When they give a trans woman blockers and estrogen it actually changes the bone structure over time. This is why some sports organizations put minimums on the time a person has been on HRT.

It might redistribute your fat-muscle ratios, but that just hides the bone structure. It affects everyone differently and there is no real conclusive evidence. 

But, if it works as you say, then why do we not hear about trans men beating out biological males? I mean what your saying is that it equalizes the field right?

Besides, I don't believe that HRT can completely over ride Testosterone. It is deigned to keep the testosterone at a certain level.

Have you ever competed? There is a major adrenaline/testosterone boost at the start of an event, courtesy of the bodies "fight or flight" mode. At that moment, those levels are exceeded and eventually will return to the norm range, problem is, men out produce women by 10-20% in their testosterone levels to begin with. Or are you telling me that HRT blocks 100% of testosterone?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent attacks on Trans Americans by the Trump admin - Mike M (the other one) - 06-18-2020, 01:09 PM