Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Von Bell Signing Deserves More Love on Here
(06-20-2020, 11:44 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Lets not forget one the bigger reasons for the signing...LEADERSHIP AND and a winning attitude and mindset...something our "stars " like Geno and Dunlap dont impress me with honestly. Bell is going to light fires under everyone butts and get this D back to where we were in the Zimmer Era.

Geno is a leader by example. Dunlap is a leader in his own way, but (IMO) doesn’t have that dawg mentality you need out there. They haven’t had something like that since PAC and Vontaze were out there. I think Bell has that mentality with less of the antics of those other two guys. Reader also seems like a no nonsense vet. Hopefully the personalities of these guys mesh well, chemistry is super important to a defense. I think this is the year Bates starts to take more of a leadership role in the lockerroom as well. He needs to become ‘the guy’ on this defense like Reggie Nelson used to be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Von Bell Signing Deserves More Love on Here - GreenCornBengal - 06-20-2020, 01:11 PM