Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player
(06-21-2020, 08:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No offense, but none of those are numbers to be bragging about.  As far as John Ross goes, I simply expected more from a guy drafted 10th overall, and had the fastest foot speed in the NFL that Spring.  Bottom line is that this is now do or die, now or never, shit or get off the pot, as far as continuing to remain a Bengal goes for John Ross.

Now, this does not mean that I'm rooting against John Ross.  In fact, I'm hoping that he finds the magical potion that keeps him completely healthy and focused on catching balls, and he comes through with 1,250+ yds and 14 TDs, like he was supposed to do, from the get go..
It is a do or die year for Ross. You know it , I know it , he knows it. But if you were expecting Ross to put up 1,250 and 14,then 
Other things around him had to fall into place.
Ross's biggest issue has been staying healthy. 
If he had played a full.season in 2019 he was on pace 
For 1,000 YDS. But Captain Inaccurate threw him a pass that hung him out and he got popped in the chest , boom out 8 games 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player - impactplaya - 06-21-2020, 10:00 PM