Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player
(06-22-2020, 11:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ok let me try to help you the best I can since you again don;t follow posts well

My comparison to the post was after 2 seasons for each... since Price has only played 2 seasons. 

Season 1 for each:  Can we just say a disaster for Ross.. Price started till he was hurt ( was not horrible as a rookie but not as expected either)

Season 2 for each:  Outside of a 7 tds.. Ross was not very good ( 21 catches playing 60% of the snaps.. that is bad)  .. Price did not recover well from injury lost his starting job at center to Hopson(who played the best on a bad line last year)  and was not able to break lineup at guard so a disaster for Price 

Look both have underperformed but you really do have blinders on or just bias in your love for Ross and potential if you say Ross was so much better than Price in each of their first 2 years...  

John Ross was the highest scoring Wide Receiver in the first two games in Fantasy Football in 2019.

Billy Price had a couple of "solid" games but no where near a top level player.

Honestly I'm looking forward to Ross as a number 2/3 receiver because I belive while he isn't a high volume guy he is a play maker.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Point Should A Team Move On From A Player - Synric - 06-23-2020, 01:45 AM