Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at pro Trump parade
(06-28-2020, 05:50 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Reed's explanations begs the question; what levels of immorality would evangelicals tolerate / attempt to justify, if it leads to the achievement of their ultimate goals? Using Reed's rationale, it seems the end goal is far more important than the path you chose to take to get there.

C'mon Lucidus. We are talking about the Endtime. Christ's return to earth. Salvation for the faithful and eternal fire for skeptics.

OF COURSE the end goal is far more important.

(06-28-2020, 05:50 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I would argue that if the path itself is compromised, then the ends have been tainted by the means, leaving you with the same problems of having been stained by the very immorality you profess to be fighting against.

I imagine Reed would answer that even granted some scale to weigh ends against means, the saving of millions of fetal lives FAR outweighs tolerating a brazen and vulgar sinner in the White House.

I think many of his followers would not respond to your question at all, since you are questioning faith.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at ... - Dill - 06-28-2020, 08:22 PM